Use for Information Lookup
City, St, Zip
© 2013 Losthunter.com
NEUQUEN ARGENTINA HUNTING INFORMATION
Book a hunt in Argentina you will remember.
Is located in the North west of Patagonia. We run a hunting zone that is in the foothills of the Andes, there, the Red Stag found an excellent ground for breeding and feed. Is a peaceful refuge in the deeps valleys and forests of the south of Argentina.
Neuquén Capital is the main town, is 1147 Km. (713 miles) far from Buenos Aires. There are rich hunting zones in the mountain forest, and in the hight desert hills. Our hunting area (Hight Desert) is close Junín De Los Andes (low to medium hills), that is far from Bs. As. 1630 KM (1000 Miles).
The Andes Mountains lie to the west, with Mountain Rivers, lakes, pines and Araucaria forests, and other species.
The east part is a desert, whith low to medium hills and some plain with very low rains during the year.
In winter the temperature in the mountains (west) is between 5°C and 12°C (41°f and 53°f), and the annual rain is around 1000 mm. (40 inches). Moving to the East is dry and cold with annual rain of 150 to 300mm. (6 to 15 inches).
Our hunting Ranch is between this two areas, located 15 km. (10 miles) from Junín de los Andes.
The main trophies are Red Stag, Wild Boar and the Mountain Lion or Cougar. Hunting is Horse riding or stalking, depending on the area.
The hunting seasons for the Neuquén Province is as follows:
1 to May 31
Males / Seasons per hunter
1 to October 31
Males / Sesons per hunter
March 1 to September 30
2 Males / Seasons per hunter
Neuquén Province Hunting Prices:
Neuquén - Rifle Hunting Prices
Red Stag - US $2500 (10 to 12 points)
Red Stag - US $3000 (13 and 14 points)
Daily Rate - US $300 (3 Days Minimun)
Non Hunting Guest - US $200 (3Days Minimun)
Lodge in Farm House or fly camp
The Daily Rate Includes:
- Buenos aires Airport Reception, Transport to Domestic Airport, Reception in the hunting zone airport.
- All Meals are included in the daily rates.
- Service of a professional guide, trained dogs, horses, saddles.
- Field preparation of the trophy.
- Lodging, that may be in farm house, campfly, hotel (depending on the hunting area).
- Transportation during the hunting days.
- Transportation from the hunting zone to the local airport.
- Beverages: soft drinks, local wine, beer and normal amounts of whisky, Gin, Brandy, etc. We may provide other spirits at our discretion, free of charge.
The Daily Rate does not include:
- Air flight tickets or bus tickets, from Buenos Aires to the hunt area, and the return to Buenos Aires, or from one hunting area to other hunting area (Province).
- Lodging and meals before and after the safari.
- Telephone calls (local or international).
- Hunting License.
- Guns and ammunitions, packing administration of trophies.
- Life and medical secures and others personals items.
- In Big Game, the trophy fee.
We have no hidden cost
Sign up for our mailing list to receive special sales promotions and giveaways for registered guests only!
Hog Hunt Now!
Hunting Forum Partner